9/30/2014

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder



I feel a bit torn on this product. While I have quite liked it, I feel that there is probably a better option out there. My face does tend to get that oily look on it (especially when wearing makeup), and so I thought I’d give e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder a try. All in all, it’s been pretty good. You can find it at your local store or online at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ for around $6.00. I will probably keep using it until I run out but after that I will probably look for something else. Don’t get me wrong, it gets the job done. It’s just not got that wow factor. The color I got was sheer, or white really, and maybe I just need a better color but you can tell that I've just powdered my face no matter how much I blend. So all in all I've been left feeling "eh." I'm pretty sure I could just use baby powder and get the same result.

I rate this product: Leave It

No comments:

Post a Comment