9/11/2014

Expert Anti-Blemish 2 in 1 Scrub and Mask


Hello everybody! For my first post, I'll write about something I love! I have such a hard time finding good skin care products because I have had sensitive skin from the time I was born. Everything I’ve tried has either been too harsh, too oily, or just plain useless. A few weeks ago I went to Target in search of the perfect face wash and finally found it!! Since I’m no expert in face washes and not really in the position to just buy tons of different ones and try them all, I had to take the word of the nicest make up salesman I have ever met! If you’re ever at the Target in federal way, ask for Robert. He’ll help you find the perfect product. He suggested this product to me and I couldn’t be happier! It’s called Expert Anti-Blemish 2 in 1 Scrub and Mask. When I bought it, it was $5.99 and worth every penny! I use it every time I shower, since I’m way too messy to try and was my face over the sink. My skin feels amazing and has cleared up almost completely!

I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment