9/18/2014

Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub



Hello everyone! Let’s talk about sugar scrubs. I’ve heard praise and complaints, and so I’ve been really slow to try them. However, in my quest for better skin (and my love of things that smell good) I decided to try one! I’m going through a mango phase, basically in any form I can get it. So I figured why not combine them and try it out? I'm currently using Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub which you can get for $9.99 at Target. Now, while I am going to rate it with a “Love It!”, there are some things I don’t like about it. It does leave my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling like fresh mangoes (good) it also leaves somewhat of a waxy residue on the surface of the skin (not good). So if you want a clean feeling after using a sugar scrub, I would suggest finding another product. But, if you don’t mind feeling more like you’ve tried some weird sugar scrub/lotion hybrid than just plain old sugar scrub than this is for you! There are other scents of course this one is just my personal favorite.

I rate this product: Love It

No comments:

Post a Comment