9/23/2014

Soothing Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick



 Once again this post is all about sensitive skin, and body odor. That’s right people! We are talking about arm pits. God bless those poor people who think they don’t need it. Or maybe God bless those people’s friends for sticking around so long? Anyway, I am not one of those people and I am VERY aware that I need it. Since my mom is extremely into health and organic products, I occasionally try to take a page from her book and try it out. So this month I am trying Soothing Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick. This particular one can be found on http://www.jason-personalcare.com/ but you can also find it in your local store. It costs about $6.39, which is a little more than I’d like to spend on deodorant but I guess it’s worth it for the health benefits. They also have many other safe, natural products that I'm sure are amazing but that I have not tried. This particular deodorant has been pretty good. Since I do have sensitive skin, it’s especially important for me to be careful what I put on my skin in places where I shave. True to its name, it has been soothing! Normally from deodorants I get raw irritated skin, but this has been amazing. However, I will say that it doesn’t seem to last as long as other deodorants I’ve tried and so I do not like that. I think when I run out of this I will try another scent of the same brand so stay tuned!


I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment