9/25/2014

Eyeliner Precision (403)




Since I have quite squinty eyes, for most of my life I have shied away from putting eyeliner on my top lid because no matter what I did it would just end up smearing. This was very frustrating to me, especially since winged eyeliner has become so popular. I decided to get my makeup done professionally when I had a little extra money, and the ladies didn’t speak very much English. I tried to tell them not to bother with eyeliner but they just tsked and shooed away my words. They carefully applied liquid eyeliner and then instructed me to keep my eyes closed for 5 minutes. I just about fell asleep! Which would have been very awkward considering I not only walk and talk in my sleep, but I was in the middle of a very crowded mall.  Five minutes later I opened my eyes, blinked a few times, and lo and behold NO SMEARING!! It was a miracle (maybe a superficial and materialistic one but still) and I was thrilled. The eyeliner they used was Eyeliner Precision (403) by Kleancolor which costs about $2.99. I bought it at a store called Daiso, but you can also get it at http://www.kleancolor.com/index.html. Not only did I immediately buy one, but I have used it every time I wear makeup. I absolutely love it! It has taken a little bit to train my clumsy hands to apply it properly, but other than that it’s great. It comes off easily, and a bit oddly. You can of course use makeup remover but it also can be peeled off which was very surprising to me.



I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment