9/16/2014

The Selection Trilogy



 My first book review! To be honest I'm a little disappointed because I feel like maybe this book is a little young for me. I would’ve liked my first book review to be one I could’ve just absolutely LOVED. But here we go! This review is on The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass. What drew me to it immediately is the inside perspective on Caste systems. She did a very good job on communicating the pain and difficulty caste systems have on people and societies. Her writing style genuinely made me dislike the way of the world in this book, and that by itself is an accomplishment! As with most young adult novels, the romance and relationships were completely unrealistic and sometimes downright silly. Then again, I'm pretty sure this books main audience is for girl’s ages 12-15 years, so it’s no surprise.

I rate this book: Leave It.

No comments:

Post a Comment