10/28/2014

Seattle Coffee Works

I know there are thousands of places to get coffee, especially in Seattle, but my favorite place right now is Seattle Coffee Works. The quality of the coffee is AMAZING, and I am never disappointed with what I order. It is near Pike Place Market, so it can get quite busy, but it's honestly worth the wait. Even though in the booths my feet don't touch the floor, it's still always really comfortable and has a great atmosphere. I meet friends there all the time and we always leave happy. The people who work there provide great service and are always really friendly, which is great for when I've had to wake up really early (I'm definitely not a morning person). The only kind of bad thing I will say about them, is that their food selection is a little lacking.

If you want to check it out here's the address: 107 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101

No comments:

Post a Comment