10/15/2014

Spotify



I listen to music almost nonstop, no matter what I'm doing. So it’s really important for me to have a good easy system to get to my music. For a while I used Pandora which is good for if you just want a general genre but I got annoyed with the amount of commercials as well as the fact that there were so many songs that played that I didn’t like. I wanted something where I could choose specific songs and only listen to the ones I’d chosen, without having to pay an arm and a leg. My brother actually introduced to me to Spotify, and I will admit that I was a little bit skeptical at first. I didn’t want to have to take all that time to search out the music I wanted and put it together. What can I say; I take lazy to an extreme. But I thought I’d give it a try, so I made an account and got started. I first started using it on my desktop computer, so I didn’t realize how different it was on mobile devices. To be completely honest, I HATE using it on my phone. On my computer I can choose an exact song to play but on mobile you can only choose the shuffle option unless you want to buy premium for a fee every month. Also, you can only skip a set amount of songs every hour, so if you don’t like a song and you’ve used all your skips you’re basically screwed. It is good for sharing your music with friends, so that’s a bonus.

I rate this product:
For the desktop version: Love It!

For the app: Leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment