10/08/2014

The Food Of Spain



Before we get going, I’d like to just say that I'm not actually judging ALL the food in Spain! This is the title of an amazing cook book by Claudia Roden. While I am no expert on foreign foods, their history, or even a harsh critic, I do appreciate a well written cook book. I have checked this book out several times from the library, and I love it every time. Sometimes I don’t even get around to making anything, I just read through it. It is beautifully written and not only has rich beautiful recipes but it also has rich and beautiful histories. It is quite heavy so if you’re going to get yourself one, be prepared! I really love trying different foods from different places, and if you just have a craving for wonderful and authentic Spanish food then this book is for you.

I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment