3/18/2015

Peanut Butter Cookies

Finally! A recipe that's not paleo! It's a very basic one too, and yummy. I hadn't made peanut butter cookies in a VERY long time, because who wants peanut butter cookies when you can have chocolate? But I thought it might be a nice change from the normal chocolate chip so I looked up the first recipe I found on Pinterest and voila! Here is the recipe I used.



I loved this recipe! Simple, basic, and they turned out perfect. Although I do have a confession to make. I had run out of vanilla extract so I had to use almond extract and it was a little strange. Even with that slight change, they were gone in less than 2 days! I will definitely be making these again (without the almond extract haha).

I tried baking one batch for 10 min., and one for 8 min., and I recommend only 8 minutes. Funny how 1 or 2 minutes can make or break a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment