4/08/2015

Island Squeeze E-Hookah-Pen "Zero Nicotine"

Hello! It feels like a lifetime ago that I wrote my last blog post. So much has happened, and I almost forgot about this blog! I'm back though, so don't worry.

My first post after my random absence will be on a Island Squeeze E-Hookah-Pen (found here). I haven't done a product review in a long time, but this was too fun to pass up.

It has zero nicotine, and zero clean up. It was about $10, which is pretty pricey for something that's just disposable but it was worth it. Also, you do have to be 18+ to purchase it.

Here's what I don't like: finding information on this product is nearly impossible. How long does it last, what's it made out of, etc. For someone who is new to smoking this is really annoying.

The product itself though is very nice and I would definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Shisha speaking has a deep cultural history. Many communities in the middle east have been enjoying shisha smoking since time immemorial. best hookah pen

    ReplyDelete