1/31/2015

Raspberry Swirl Sweet Rolls



Since I am going to be doing Paleo this coming month, I had a few recipes I wanted to try out before the deadline came. One of those recipe I tried was from Pinterest (of course!). Look at how delicious this looks!! But, I was actually a little disappointed. I think if I make them again I can probably adjust them to my liking. The picture above is not the ones I made but from the person I got this recipe from.

Surprisingly, they were too sweet for me! So I think next time I make them I'm going to add half the amount of sugar. They were also a little dry, so I'll bake them a little less longer and add less flour. My last complaint is that it needed WAY more fruit! I actually didn't have any raspberries so I used just a bag of mixed berries, which was delicious by the way, but I wanted way more than what the recipe called for.

Ok, so I lied when I said that was my last complaint. I hated the glaze recipe. Absolutely hated it. I'm still searching for a recipe for glaze that I like, but I definitely wont be using that one again. Granted it was just powdered sugar and milk, but there has got to be something better than that. Maybe I will look for a copycat of the Cinnabon glaze....

So that was my weekend! As fun as it was to make it, I probably won't make them again for a good long while.

I rate this recipe: Leave it

No comments:

Post a Comment