1/15/2015

Revenge

First of all, it is really hard to review a TV show without giving away a ton of spoilers. Also, I am learning it is more difficult than I thought it'd be to write one little post once week. My procrastination and laziness knows no end! So full disclosure, I will still be doing one post a week but it may or may not always be on Wednesdays.

So I started watching this show about a week ago and I am on season 2. I don't usually like shows right away but this one caught my attention from the very first episode. For those of you who are familiar with Count of Monte Christo, it is roughly based off of that story.

I have really enjoyed the first two seasons. However, I got impatient and looked up the episode summaries of the most current episodes and I have to say I am a little disappointed with where the story line has gone. What I liked about it at first was that it wasn't too contrived but still had me pleasantly surprised with plot twists. Unfortunately though, as the seasons continue it's clear that they are just going for shock value. It's not as believable any more and on top of that many of the important and loved (more like love to hate) characters are killed off.

All in all, it's a good show to start and maybe have on in the background, but it's not a show I feel any real loyalties or passion about.

No comments:

Post a Comment