11/19/2014

No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturiser

I am starting to realize that I shop at Target A LOT, haha! Not surprisingly, I bought this product at Target too! I also went to Chipotle and had an amazing burrito, despite the weird couple next to me getting in a fight because he never listens (he forgot to get extra guacamole). I'm getting off topic! ok! So, this tinted moisturiser has been very good for me, because I do tend to keep my makeup more natural and soft looking. It won't be perfect for everyone, but for the look I'm going for it is! It is very sheer, but has pretty good coverage. I also don't need a lot of it for it to look nice, so it'll last me ages. It does have SPF 15, which I don't really care one way or the other about, but I thought I'd mention it in case you guys care about that in your makeup. Since my skin is a bit sensitive, I have to be careful about what I use on it. This tinted moisturiser hasn't left my skin feeling irritated or made it break out,  which makes sense since it is Hypo-allergenic. The only thing I would say is, is that if you do have skin that is quite blemished or you need something that will even out your skin tone, maybe go with something more heavy duty as it is very sheer.

I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment