11/12/2014

e.l.f Makeup Brushes

I got these brushes individually from Target (you can by it as a set on the actual e.l.f website) for a really good price. There were more options available, but I only needed these ones: Total Face Brush, Bronzing Brush, Defining Eye Brush, Blending Eye Brush, and the Foundation Brush. I ended up not using the Foundation brush because the foundation I use (No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturiser) is so lightweight and easy to apply that I don't really need to use an applicator, I just use my hands. I have really loved all of these brushes for one simple reason: no hairs fall out!! Occasionally, there will be one or two, but that's because I use them SO MUCH, but at least I never have to worry about stupid little hairs all over my face tickling my nose. They are also pretty soft and don't irritate my skin so that's an added bonus. I bought all of these brushes for a total of $5.00, which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. Especially since I am usually pretty broke, haha! I would definitely recommend these brushes to someone looking for low cost, high quality makeup brushes.

I rate this product: Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment