12/10/2014

Online Dating

I have experimented with online dating a couple times, and to be honest I'm not that impressed. Then again, I'm not very serious about dating right now. I've tried Tinder, OKCupid, Zoosk, and a couple others. I've met a lot of creeps on sites like this, but I've also met some pretty cool people that I'm still friends with today. You can use apps like this to find love, lust, or just friendship. Hopefully this review will help you choose which one is best for you!

Tinder: Great for if you want to hook up. Basically, it's the one night stand app. I'm sure there are people on here genuinely looking for something more serious but it's rare.

OkCupid: If you're looking for a potential date and possibly a relationship, this one would work best. I like the layout, it's easy to use, and it's easy to find someone who matches what you want in a partner. I mean, all dating sites can be used to find hook ups, but this one is better for long term.

Zoosk: I hate this app. Hate it with a fiery passion. It's difficult to use, the options are limited, and the layout is horrible. Also the people who use this app are just....not great candidates. And another thing, it does not have the option for bisexual. This is just annoying. Did I mention I hate it?

Badoo: It was just ok. Nothing special, and very superficial.

I know there are other apps out there that might be better than the ones I reviewed, but these were the ones I spent the most time on. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment